Khaos Explained

My photo
Cleveland, Like the Simpsons I'll let you guess which one, United States

Tuesday, November 3

I had an interesting conversation with a Top the other day, about the different types of Tops and bottoms. It was very enlightening. Talking to him made me look at some dominate tendancies that have poped up on me. He thinks i could be a "service Top". He described it as topping to please someone else, whether it be my Dom or for the person i am topping. this description seemed to fit me and the thoughts that i have been having. I like that i can learn something about myself by just talking to others. I have never herd of this before, but i am thinking of looking into it and maybe exploring it further. Now i just have to find someone to practice on...lol

Later...K

No comments: