Khaos Explained

My photo
Cleveland, Like the Simpsons I'll let you guess which one, United States

Saturday, August 15

What is My Secret Khaos (an introduction of sorts...)

Why I write...
I will write here all the things i wish to say in life that i find i lack the conviction to let fall from my lips. I am a writer, a submissive, a mom, a wife, and a woman. I am labeled in almost every facet of my life and sometimes i feel stifled by the pressure living up to those labels can entail, but here i feel i can allow myself to be free without worry of others judgments. In this world, my secret world, i feel it is safe to let myself go and share all the things i wish i had the guts to share with the people in my everyday life. Feel free to browse as i share my secret world of khaos with you. You can comment and share ideas and if you find that you are of a like mind know that i welcome all those who would jump into khaos with me...Enjoy!

No comments: