Khaos Explained

My photo
Cleveland, Like the Simpsons I'll let you guess which one, United States

Tuesday, August 25

A new solution to an old problem...

I don't know if i will share this with you all, but it is a moment that should be recorded in time. Today i realized how blessed i am to have a husband such as Jezz. He has always told me to trust him with everything and stubborn as i am i have never given him the chance. Today i learned of my error. I decided to share with him some of the thoughts i have share with you and i was surprised at the result. He listened without any judgment and then gave me some of his thoughts. He said that i have never been given any chance to explore and that he thought that if i did then i would be "more complete". I was shocked at this, i expected him to be open, (as he always is) but i never thought he would be willing to allow me such freedom. He gave me a gift i never thought i'd receive, a chance to have my cake and eat it too :) The only worry i have is if he is serious about this. Can he truly handle something like that. When i asked him about it he only said he felt that there was something i needed to feel complete and he could not do it, and he would not to keep me from it. It was nice to actually talk this out with him. We discussed how things would work if i found someone and what rules i should follow in that situation. It was all what if's and possibilities, but it is still nice to know he would support me. Now what's next, is all i can think...

No comments: