Khaos Explained

My photo
Cleveland, Like the Simpsons I'll let you guess which one, United States

Thursday, August 20

My secret tears...

So i just read this lovely post by Tyr...
And it got me thinking. I had a scene like this once. My husband was trying some new things on me (he does this once in a while to see how i react and try to figure out what i like, he is still new to this D/s thing.) He went farther than he has ever before. Biting and pinching me, and the pain was almost more than i could take, but he kept at it until tears formed and leaked from my eyes. Then he stopped, i think the tears confused him, he didn't know if he was truly hurting me or what, and i was too far from my brain to speak on what i was feeling. All i did know was that i was having the same conflict with in myself. I wanted to keep going, even though it hurt. I wanted to see how much i could take, and i was at ease with giving him my tears, to me he desreved it. It was one of the few times that i wasn't giving a measured reaction, i was just feeling, and although it hurt to me it also felt soooo good. The next day i had a bruise on my inner thigh where he bit down that last time. I poked at it all the next day remembering and getting aroused at the though of what he did. I have never told him about that , and we have never mentioned it again, but i am always looking for that feeling of being lost and just allowing my self to feel without thinking about my reaction.

No comments: